Diva’s Camped out Canoes – Not just another dull boat recipe. Our zucchini canoes are camped out with a combined chicken and zucchini mixture.
Diva’s Camped Out Canoes are not just another dull boat recipe.
Our zucchini canoes are camped out with a combined chicken and zucchini mixture.
- 2 zucchinis
- ½ lb ground chicken
- 1 sprig green onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Tarragon
- ½ tsp Savory
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup grated gruyere cheese for topping
- 4 TB tomato paste mixed with ½ cup boiling water
- Dash of Worchestershire sauce
- Dash of pepper
- ½ cup rice/quinoa mixture with 1½ cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Prepare rice/quinoa mixture in a small saucepan.
- Cut zucchini in half and hollow out middle for stuffing
- Grate the zucchini
- Saute onions, garlic, chopped pepper pieces in a non stick skillet then set aside and brown the ground chicken.
- Combine all stuffing ingredients together and spoon into the scooped out zucchini canoes.
- Top the canoes with grated gruyere cheese and place into oven.
- Place in an oven proof dish and bake 30-40 minutes.