Savoury Zucchini Loaf – Blend of Feta and Gruyère in this dish really compliment the savouriness of the thyme….yummy!
We dined on this savoury zucchini loaf and it was too delish. Dezzi and I kept going back for more and managed to do some serious damage dishing it out in savoury slices and sipping our Zucchinitini’s.
The feta cheese added a richness to the texture of this loaf as did choosing to use Gruyere.
This dish just did it for us today.
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 3 large eggs
- 2 TB all purpose flour
- 1⅓ tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup milk, heated
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 4 oz Feta cheese
- 3 TB fresh thyme
- Heat oven ro 350F.
- Grease loaf pan with butter or shortening.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in mixing bowl and add to loaf pan.
- Bake in oven until top begins to brown.