We’ve decided to celebrate muffin tops with our Zippy Zucchini version.
Lined with prosciutto and don’t despair Divas, it does disappear into the darkest regions of our muffin tops as the eggs wrap around them seductively as they bake but in the end they are a succulent part of the dish and simply dance with delight on your taste buds.
Dezzi put Dizzi into a tizzy when she was caught dipping into the muffin tray with her digits in the photograph to devour them.
Diva decorum be damned, they are the dishiest, deliciest protein packed pop-ups that pack a powerful punch for breakfast or lunch.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- 1 5oz pkg of sliced prosciutto, cut in half
- 1 cup of grated herbed cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Spray 12 muffin size tray.
- Line with ½ prosciutto slice each.
- Combine the eggs, zucchini, green onion, red pepper and grated herbed cheese and add fresh thyme.
- Scoop into muffin cups and place in oven for 25 minutes and let cool.