Diva’s dream of dark dreamy divers diving deep into their – drop the drama Divas, this is a Mediterranean Mozza recipe for pizza not for subterranean Mediterranean men…
Damn, the drama was like a dream but so is our rustic version of this dish worthy pizza.
Dripping in delish droplets of delectability, this Diva dish just does it!
- ½ pizza dough
- 1 5.5 oz can pizza sauce
- 1 large jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pkg cured prosciutto
- ¼ cup of sun-dried olives
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mozzarella
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 500 F degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough to your desired thickness. It can be round or square, I made mine square this time.
- Place the rolled pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce as a base then top with asiago cheese, mozzarella slices, prosciutto, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.